Be wary of imposter diaper delivery services that promise
you the same thing at a cheaper cost. It
has been our experience that many of these rogue ad hoc stores that pop up
every now and then try to take short cuts or simply aren’t aware of the
safeguards and common practices that are needed to ensure the safety and health
of your child. We’ve been asked, “… what is the difference between our service
and that of a competitor that maybe a little cheaper?”
Our answer is simply this….”We consider your child’s safety and
health as a priority. And in the long
run, the couple of dollars saved may not be worth the risk and aggravation you
will eventually go through ” At home, if
you own your own diapers, you’re pretty safe washing you own diapers regularly
if you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
It is something we encourage and will be more than happy to help you
with. However, for commercial purposes,
where dozens of diaper sets from different children are using the same facility
and machines daily, it’s important that the diapers be cleaned using
professional methods and equipment.
GEBW is a compliant company that meets and exceeds industry
standards that include:
- High Efficiency Industrial Commercial Washer/Extractors and dryers that utilize 1/10th the water and energy than residential machines with far better results.
- Mechanically fed detergent(s) using time-tested and proprietary formulations to maximize cleaning efforts without excessive use of chemicals. The result – a happy baby’s bottom without unnecessary trace chemical in the material.
- High Efficiency Commercial on-demand hot water heaters that can provide the consistent high temperatures required to properly clean/sterilize commercial diapers. Residential hot water heaters and washing machines simply cannot handle these temperatures.
- Single user diaper sets per customer. Our customers are loaned a set of diapers for the time that you have the service, your diapers are your diapers until you size up or are finished. We rigorously strip the diapers between users.
- Established quality control and assurance procedures to include chemical testing, clean verification processing, diaper coding, and a routine inspection/maintenance schedule.
- Employees that are required to clear criminal and safe driver screening.
As with anything, it is up to you to make the decision of
what is best for your child. Be sure to
get the facts about the methods and equipment being used before choosing any