Flip Disposable Inserts
Going on vacation? Having trouble convincing your childcare provider to use your cloth diaper? We want to see your baby in cloth all the time, but we know that sometimes, life happens, and you just need something disposable. Use Flip Disposable Inserts with your bumGenius, Flip or Econobum diapers to make those moments a little easier until you can return to your reusable option.
- Flip™ Stay-Dry inserts are made of 3 absorbent layers of microfiber and a smooth stay-dry suede that wicks away moisture from your baby's bum-keeping baby drier, longer.
- Flip™ Organic Daytime Inserts are very soft, ultra-absorbent and made from 100% Oeko-Tex® certified organic cotton.
- Flip Organic Nighttime Insert. The Flip™ Organic Cotton inserts are very soft, ultra-absorbent and made from 100% Oeko-Tex certified organic cotton and specifically designed for nighttime diapering.
- How it Works
- Disposable options for times where cloth isn't an option
- New wider, longer, and more absorbent!
- Dye and Fragrance free
- Oeko-Tex certified
Place in center of a Flip Diaper Cover and securely close the cover.
*Because Flip Disposable Inserts are trimmer than reusable cloth inserts, it may be necessary to use a smaller snap setting on your Flip Diaper Cover.
- Non-woven bamboo viscose, 9g
- Wood pulp, 19-20g
- SAP, 2.5g
- Starch-based glue, 1g
Just toss in the trash and replace with a clean one.
|Fit||5||Great, trim option!|
|Cost||3.0||More expensive than both traditional and more eco-friendly disposable diapers such as Seventh Generation.|
|Ease of Use||4.75||Super Simple. Just lay in cover.|
|Overall Rating||4.25||Great option for an occasional disposable option.|